Old 22-06-2011, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Garden visitor

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Doug Freyburger" wrote in message
Ruben wrote:
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Last night we found a garden visitor - a fully grown wombat who let me
pat
him on the head. I didn't think to take a picture.

What is a wombat?

A marsupial that is not a possum, so that limits his continent to
Australia and it's islands.

As opposed to the multiple varieties of Australian possums which aren't the
same thing at all as US possums.

One would never ever try to pet a US Possum... They are mean with razor
sharp teeth.

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R Garden in zone 5a All postings uses the American
System of Measures.