Old 22-06-2011, 06:37 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ono[_2_] View Post

After i've noticed a mistake about an orchid, i deleted this post.
but it was too late. it had already sent to all the readers.
Every time i saw its orchid-like roots, i had an idea it belongs to
orchid.
If there's anything that is not accurate in the lines i had told you
about things in the west,
plz forgive my ignorance.
Don't worry, we all make mistakes - as long as *someone* corrects it, it's not a problem. I think they're a S African plant, sop it was intereesting to see about them being popular in the East.