Old 22-06-2011, 07:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] woodworthmichael@yahoo.com is offline

Default lettuce success.

On Jun 22, 6:46*am, "DogDiesel" wrote:
"Nad R" wrote in message

"DogDiesel" wrote:
I want to thank you all for last years comments. My lettuce is off the
hook.
And I've ate most of it and none has bolted yet. * But it could at any
second.

And its in a crappy patchy area that seems to work good . With minimum
maintenance.

Thanks.

Diesel

Leaf lettuces, thanks for reminding me to start a new batch of seedlings.
So I can have supply for the entire summer. Leaf Lettuces do not last that
long.

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R *Garden in zone 5a * All postings uses the American
System of Measures.

Diesel Zone 5 Ohio.- Hide quoted text -

Lettuce is good.