Old 23-06-2011, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Garden visitor

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Last night we found a garden visitor - a fully grown wombat who let
me pat
him on the head. I didn't think to take a picture.

You don't worry about rabies?

There is no rabies in Australia Bily (says she touching wood, crossing
herself and throwing salt over her left shoulder!).

Have you seen Christopher Pine on TV lately? He's contracted something
and it isn't pretty.

LOL. He's never been pretty despite his high opinion of himself. When I
saw him on the boob tube last night or the night before he looked red in the
face. Is that what you were referring to? I've always found Pyne to be a
total p.... (and I've actually spoken with him in the flesh on numerous
occasions). I've always thought that his way of speaking to me was arrogant
and patronising but he's I'd also have to say that he's quite bright which
makes his support for the less smart jug ears all the more galling.