Old 23-06-2011, 06:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Garden visitor

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Last night we found a garden visitor - a fully grown wombat who
let me pat
him on the head. I didn't think to take a picture.

You don't worry about rabies?

There is no rabies in Australia Bily (says she touching wood,
crossing herself and throwing salt over her left shoulder!).

Have you seen Christopher Pine on TV lately? He's contracted
something and it isn't pretty.

LOL. He's never been pretty despite his high opinion of himself. When I
saw him on the boob tube last night or the night before he
looked red in the face. Is that what you were referring to?

No just his tendency to froth at the mouth over nothing much.

Yes indeed. He's doing himself a grave disservice by his behaviour given
that he'd have to be a likely contender when they eventually decide to give
Abbott the flick and realise that poor old Joe isn't up to any top job. But
the whole lot of them are giving me the irrits at the moment. I'm just
happy that I've finally retired and don't have to have anything further to
do with any of them, ever.