Old 23-06-2011, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant ID

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi, thanks for giving advice for presenting photos to the newsgroup, I
opted for Photobucket
and I am sure after a few more tweeks, it will be better presented.
There are 12 pictures of various plants to ID one of them is repeated at
the bottom.
I guess if you number them left to right as if reading a book page, it
would help me to tie them together.
http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i329/dmiko2/
Thanks in anticipation.
Mike in Northumberland.

I agree with all Stewarts guesses, and I think #12 may be Telekia speciosa,
if I am right it will have yellow fine rayed daisy flowers with a nice scent
but the foliage stinks. However there are a couple of common biannuals that
look similar in leaf so it may be worth trying again when you have flowers

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs