Old 23-06-2011, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Raspberry cuttings

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:42:52 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

"Frank" wrote in message
news:2ZKdnZekeNOXtp_TnZ2dnUVZ8hudnZ2d@brightview. co.uk...
I've tried taking a few.from green side shoots over a month ago. They've
all calloused well,and still look healthy but so far none of these have
rooted. Anyone tried this and had success.

I am struggling to work out why you are doing cuttings? they are so easy
from root divisions, particularly the autumn varieties.

Indeed I have a lawn full of them.

Raspberry cuttings run serious risks of transmitting various cane diseases
including viruses, we always burn raspberry pruning's whilst nearly
everything else goes through the shredder.

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk