Old 23-06-2011, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gardenlen[_2_] gardenlen[_2_] is offline

Default Eucalyptus question

as sacha said,

they are noted for falling over for no apparent reason at no
particular time, lopping them makes them all the more dangerous (lived
in rural seen it all, geat lightening conductes as well). the general
rule of thumb for a safe distance is the matue height of the tree +
50% for me it is the mature height plus 100%.

they not only have the capacity to fall but he drop major limbs at the
drop of a hat. and that close to a house as well!!??

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:28:05 +0100, Sacha wrote:

snipped
--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

and also: Isaiah 38:1&17-18 KJV

1: Thus saith the Lord, set thine house in order: for thou shalt die and not live.
17: for thou hast cast all my sins behind my back.
18: For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down in the pit cannot hope for truth.

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Seek truth and understanding will follow"

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/