Old 24-06-2011, 01:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default lettuce success.

"Nad R" wrote in message
"DogDiesel" wrote:
wrote in message
On Jun 22, 6:46 am, "DogDiesel" wrote:
"Nad R" wrote in message

"DogDiesel" wrote:
I want to thank you all for last years comments. My lettuce is off the
hook.
And I've ate most of it and none has bolted yet. But it could at any
second.

And its in a crappy patchy area that seems to work good . With minimum
maintenance.

Thanks.

Diesel

Leaf lettuces, thanks for reminding me to start a new batch of
seedlings.
So I can have supply for the entire summer. Leaf Lettuces do not last
that
long.

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R Garden in zone 5a All postings uses the American
System of Measures.

Diesel Zone 5 Ohio.- Hide quoted text -

Lettuce is good.

I just pulled the biggest leaf lettuce in my life. Its about the size
of
two watermelons.

And I put my flat of veggies in

My corn looks like shit though . I bent it all up trying to get it in the
ground.

I'm tempted to put the whole pack out there and take what I get.

You mean get what is left after raccoons and squirrels

HHEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!! Now wait a minute. .......

Dont go there.

Cuz up to now. The squirrels stay on their side of the road. and the coons
got plenty of garbage pickings.