Old 24-06-2011, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Aldi Multipurpose Compost - 1.99 for 40L

"1970alr" wrote in message
Both peaty and peat-free varieties. This is way cheaper than B&Q, who
have been out of stock of peat free in my area for weeks anyway, and
who were already as cheap as a bulk load from the council.

I have already bought 6 bags of it and used 4 of them, it appears to be
better than the compost I bought from the local garden supplies place, but
lets see what the plants make of it. It is certainly a lot cheaper.

Mike