Old 25-06-2011, 01:24 AM
The Lazy Garden The Lazy Garden is offline
Registered User

Default chemical Miracle Gro versus organic BetterWorld Plant Food.

Hi all,

I'm new to your site. I just wanted to add that I'm doing a very basic growth test of MiracleGro as compared to an organic plant food called Better World Plant Food. I've been blogging about my results he
The Great Plant Food Challenge: chemical MiracleGro versus organic Better World Plant Food
And I'll add my posts to this site as well, as soon as I familiarize myself with it.

Thank you.