Old 25-06-2011, 12:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default 110 degrees

I knew it was hot when the garden was dried out after being watered
good early this morning. I was shocked when Time & Temp told the
temperature. Even the weather app on the computer shows 108 degrees.
Monday through Wednesday we were between 95 & 98 for the high each
day.

How is the drought affecting England, France & Germany? BBC world
news was saying it's bad there. Anyone from those countries on this
group being affected?

Desert West Texas