Old 25-06-2011, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Anybody else ..............

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:32:27 GMT, Baz wrote:

Dave,

pretty please, could you not feed the Troll?

Thanks

Dave R

Come on now, Dave R,

You like him/her, admit it.
My life is empty ever since I KF'd it/him/her.
I am enjoying the emptiness :-)

Baz

The trouble with Mike Walter Crowe is that like any perennial weed,he
just keeps creeping up through any convenient crack.

It would be nice to think that he would go away if ignored, but I fear
that Mittyweed is just like Hogweed or Knotweed in that respect.

Please be good enough to give an example of why Walter Mitty is linked with
my name.

You can't?

Didn't think you could, but thanks for confirming

Mike

Right again aren't I :-)))

NEXT CONTRIBUTOR PLEASE.