Old 26-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian B[_3_] View Post
David WE Roberts wrote:
Anyone struggling to cope with the heat yet?

Despite the warnings from the BBC the highest predicted temperature
for us today is 20C which is much the same as the last two weeks.

It's 19.5C here right now, supposed to be 28C at peak. It'll be the first
hot day of the year if so.

Ian
Supposed to go up to 27ºC here about 3PM, the greenhouse has all 4 vents wide open, the bottom vent open and both of the double doors open and it's now 35ºC in there. I'm sitting indoors cuddling the air-con unit because even on oxygen, very hot weather makes me breathless.