Old 26-06-2011, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default dongard

On 2011-06-25 12:36:13 +0100, dongard
said:

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

You've found your way to uk.rec.gardening, a newsgroup. You may prefer
to connect directly to that, rather than to Garden Banter which takes
our posts here without our permission and uses them on their commercial
site which is selling things. But whether you do that or not, people
on URG will usually help if they have the answer you're looking for.

Well said

Baz