Old 26-06-2011, 06:59 PM
sambucus sambucus is offline
Registered User

We had Lady Crystl and Red Duke of York a couple of weeks ago and Lady Crystl won hands down.
Red D of Y yielded well and looked beautiful but was far too floury for an early
Lady C had a lovely sweetness ( as someone mentioned for Arran Pilot )

We are now on the Charlotte and very pleased with them. Good yield and none too big yet

Looking forward to Harlequin and Edgecome? Purple next week but also have more Lady Crystl which were held back and planted 6 weeeks after the others