Old 26-06-2011, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sweetheart sweetheart is offline

Default Titchmarsh V GW

"Drobium" wrote in message
news

Granity;926413 Wrote:
I've not seen any faddy plants that are being planted into a stainless
steel wellington or whatevers in Gardner's world in the current series,
it's much much better than last years.
I watched Alan Titchmarsh last night and yes it was quite good but if
the two clash then GW will win every time

I must admit it's probably because I haven't watched it for a long time
but I was talking to a customer yesterday, and they said that it was a
heck of alot better since monty don took over.

Well I have. Whilst GW is somewhat better for having Monty Don back I am
afraid GW lost me many years ago and it hasn't done anything to reverse its
credentials enough for me to return.

Alan Titchmarsh on the other hand can present a coffee book gardeners
programme and I can still watch him. Its partly knowing he has credentials
( and isn't just a silly garden designer - or worse jewelry designer turned
gardener , no offence meant) .