Old 26-06-2011, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Dewstow Gardens and Grottoes

"'Mike'" wrote in message

On 2011-06-26 15:54:38 +0100, islaygardener
said:

Dave Hill;927950 Wrote:
Has anyone come accross this place?
It's a new one on me.
Dewstow Gardens and Grottoes,
Caerwent, Monmouthshire, South Wales, NP26 5AH

'Dewstow Gardens' (http://tinyurl.com/3fs4vmq)
Thanks for pointing this place out, Dave - it looks amazing. I was
going
on a tour of French gardens in September but may well go to Wales
instead now. Other than Dewston and Portmerion, can anyone suggest
other
"must - see " Welsh gardens ? Thanks.

Never been there but - Bodnant? Botanic garden? Veddw - which we are
going to soon. Roy Strong's The Laskett, just in Herefordshire.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Bodnant is a hefty day's walking so be prepared.

Bill

Whereas Ventnor Botanic Gardens here on the Isle of Wight are far more
gentle ;-)

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to Extinction'

Do you have the semblace of a brain ??

If you can't contribute with a sensible comment then bugger off.

Bill