Old 26-06-2011, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Dewstow Gardens and Grottoes

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

On 2011-06-26 15:54:38 +0100, islaygardener
said:

Dave Hill;927950 Wrote:
Has anyone come accross this place?
It's a new one on me.
Dewstow Gardens and Grottoes,
Caerwent, Monmouthshire, South Wales, NP26 5AH

'Dewstow Gardens' (http://tinyurl.com/3fs4vmq)
Thanks for pointing this place out, Dave - it looks amazing. I was
going
on a tour of French gardens in September but may well go to Wales
instead now. Other than Dewston and Portmerion, can anyone suggest
other
"must - see " Welsh gardens ? Thanks.

Never been there but - Bodnant? Botanic garden? Veddw - which we are
going to soon. Roy Strong's The Laskett, just in Herefordshire.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Bodnant is a hefty day's walking so be prepared.

Bill

Whereas Ventnor Botanic Gardens here on the Isle of Wight are far more
gentle ;-)

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to Extinction'

Do you have the semblace of a brain ??

If you can't contribute with a sensible comment then bugger off.

Bill

ANOTHER owner. god how many can this newsgroup/forum stand?

Rather like the EU, too many chiefs and not enough Indians ;-((

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to Extinction'

Not an owner Mike! I've read and enjoyed some of your contributions, but
you post too much rubbish and irrelevant stuff it's wasting everyone's time.

Try uk.rec.garbage they might appreciate your tripe.

Bill