Old 26-06-2011, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Early Potatoes

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

Our problem now is do we try Florette and Cherie next season or stick
with Inova and Printaline.

Bob, you will only know with experiments every year.
If you are satisfied with Inova and Printaline this year, then grow them as
your main earlies.
You can always experiment with others by buying a few and see how you like
them. Trial and error.

I know you don't like my choice but we have to keep on trying. We will
maybe never get it absolutely perfect but by trying a few every year we
might get near the perfect new spud. Or will we?

Baz