Old 26-06-2011, 11:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Squash Dead/Dieing

Danzo wrote:
Hello again, i have another problem...

i have 6 squash plants in my greenhouse which germinated about 10 days
ago, this morning they looked nice and healthy but when i got back
just now they look like this

[image: http://i52.tinypic.com/2mxxyd.jpg]

I think the reason is today the summer really came out and it reached
30 degrees outside the greenhouse (god knows how hot it was in
there)...

my question: are they dead for good or will they come up again?

Thank you kind.

They look dead to me. If they don't perk up within a couple of hours of
watering toss them and start again.

David