Old 26-06-2011, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Warwick Warwick is offline

Default Dewstow Gardens and Grottoes

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:24:10 +0100, 'Mike' wrote:

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

On 2011-06-26 15:54:38 +0100, islaygardener
said:

Dave Hill;927950 Wrote:
Has anyone come accross this place?
It's a new one on me.
Dewstow Gardens and Grottoes,
Caerwent, Monmouthshire, South Wales, NP26 5AH

'Dewstow Gardens' (http://tinyurl.com/3fs4vmq)
Thanks for pointing this place out, Dave - it looks amazing. I
was going
on a tour of French gardens in September but may well go to Wales
instead now. Other than Dewston and Portmerion, can anyone
suggest other
"must - see " Welsh gardens ? Thanks.

Never been there but - Bodnant? Botanic garden? Veddw - which we
are going to soon. Roy Strong's The Laskett, just in
Herefordshire. --
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Bodnant is a hefty day's walking so be prepared.

Bill

Whereas Ventnor Botanic Gardens here on the Isle of Wight are far
more gentle ;-)

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to
Extinction'

Do you have the semblace of a brain ??

If you can't contribute with a sensible comment then bugger off.

Bill

ANOTHER owner. god how many can this newsgroup/forum stand?

Rather like the EU, too many chiefs and not enough Indians ;-((

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to
Extinction'

Not an owner Mike! I've read and enjoyed some of your contributions,
but you post too much rubbish and irrelevant stuff it's wasting
everyone's time.

Try uk.rec.garbage they might appreciate your tripe.

Bill

I suppose you are of course entitled to your opinion, which of course is
wrong, but never mind.

| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |