Old 27-06-2011, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sweetheart sweetheart is offline

Default Titchmarsh V GW

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:00:42 +0100, "sweetheart" hotmail.com wrote:

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:22:10 +0100, "sweetheart" hotmail.com wrote:

"Drobium" wrote in message
news

I'm probaby being dense, but I can't work out what "jios" is a typo
for. He's always getting his hands dirty on the programme: he does all
the gardening operations (well, no grafting, AFAIK) on the screen. I
call that real gardening.

It was actually meant to be "his" . Sorry about the typing ( and the fact my
spellcheck didnt break in either).

That looks like a spirited move from the particular to the general to
me; and I don't think your neighbour appears on the programme. But
Carole Klein isn't a designer, is she? I thought she was a
professional nurserywoman. I can do without Joe Swift and Rachel de
Thame; but we _are_ talking about Monty Don.

Well lets not discuss Carol Klein then. I would rather not say what I
think. Of course this is al about opinions isnt it?