Old 27-06-2011, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default UK Native Species

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:20:24 +0000, iliveinazoo
wrote:

Will an
aquarium PH tester work because I've got plenty of them?

They work the same way with the same reagents. The only problem is
that you will need fluid from the soil. I would think you could just
mix some of the soil with water. I've done the opposite by using a
soil pH tester in fish tanks.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Planner Software www.NPSL1.com