Old 27-06-2011, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Bessy will become beef soon :(

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

Don't leave that beef too long in the freezer, even frozen meat can
deteriorate... I'd use up the pricier cuts first... and use whatever
you can for soups, stews, caserols, etc, prepare those right away and
then freeze, cooked dishes keep better and take less freezer space...
I'm thinking Bessy meat loaf.

Sounds reasonable, something I have not considered. But cooking, cooking
well is still a learning curve fro me.

Just an aside. Dried Beef for extended storage.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://honest-food.net/