Old 28-06-2011, 08:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Bessy will become beef soon :(

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Nad R" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"enigma" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote in
u:

I'm sorry to hear that Bessie didn't work out. Dairy cows aren't
supposed to make good beef so I'd be interested to hear a report
on the product once you get aroudn to eating some of it.

most of the mince in the US is old dairy cows... it's cheap.

Hello there Lee - long time no see. What have you been up to?

It has been busy here this June.

Is your name Lee too?

Nope, my name is not Lee. Miss read it... Sorry
I use the pen name is Nad. And Nad or Dan is not my real name either