Old 28-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Coleslaw Coleslaw is offline
Registered User

Location: SE England

Quote:
Originally Posted by coykiesaol View Post
Herbs are a wonderful class of plants that has made life better for mankind from the very beginning of history. To this day they are still serving as always. I discovered the joys of herb gardening a while back and I love to tell others about how they can also gain the same satisfaction that I have. So go out and plant some rosemary or basil today.
To save money, don't buy potted basil from the garden centre, buy it from a supermarket and re-pot. I do this and have Sweet Basil in my garden all summer long.