Old 28-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Coleslaw Coleslaw is offline
Registered User

Location: SE England

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Mike'[_4_] View Post
Next week 17th June Discuss Mike
It seems to me, reading the previous posts between the lines, that the discussion boils down to toff Monty Don v Alan Titchmarsh, man of the people.
If you look up their biogs at Wikipedia, you'll read things that will hopefully make you respect both men.

Alan Titchmarsh seems to be winning the ratings war, but personally I watch and enjoy both on i-player.

Btw, having watched Monty Don making a herb garden in an old container, I got my husband to drill drainage holes in my aluminium preserving pan, which he had been using for sand I have sewn herb seeds from Lidl in it and hope it will look great later