Old 28-06-2011, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default No new posts

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:22:45 +0000 (UTC), Robert Harvey
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:56:14 +0200, Martin wrote:
Rumour has it that Google are going to stop supporting Usenet.

As if we care.

I do. I travel extensively, end up using loads of different computers.
A web based usenet reader was a perfect fit to my lifestyle, no matter
how many people were rude about google groups

I travelled extensively and never found a need to use google groups.
--

Martin

Have to agree with you there Martin.

Circumnavigation on a World Cruise, cruise to Singapore and fly home, cruise
to the Eastern Seaboard of the USA and Canada, cruise to the Artic Circle,
Norwegian Fjords and so much more such as the Panama Canal, Suez Canal,
Corinth Canal and like you, not needed Google groups

:-))

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to Extinction'