Old 28-06-2011, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Cooler

"Kathy" wrote

At last, last night's promised thunder storms have arrived here on the
east coast. Only a short one, just enough to annoy one cat and scare the
other but it is noticeably cooler. Distant rumblings now, but getting
closer.

And there was me, planning on cutting the front lawn and planting up a
tub. Oh well, family research it will have to be ...

Yes, we had a decent thunder storm late morning that dumped a lot of water,
went away and then came back. Our cat just opened one eye yawned and went
back to sleep, unusual for an ex-stray IME, they are normally frightened.
Saved us watering but also stopped us picking the peas and soft fruit, have
to do that tomorrow when the plants are a bit dryer.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden