Old 29-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Jools Rob Jools Rob is offline
Registered User

Default Community garden needs your vote today

Hello fellow gardeners!

We’re a community group in Reading and we need your help today Wednesday 29 June.

We want to create a thriving community allotment where local families can grow fresh healthy food together. Today we’re in the final of a contest to win the lottery grant we need to clear a derelict plot. But to make it happen we need your help!

Please vote for Reading GrowAllot by phoning 0871 626 8868 (calls cost 11p from BT landlines, others may be more. Big Lottery donates any profit from the call charges to charity)

And please spread the word to all your contacts. More info at Food 4 Familes You can find Reading GrowAllot on twitter and facebook too.

THANK YOU!