Old 29-06-2011, 03:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Pat Pat is offline

Default Chemical help needed

Best results occurr when the plant is actively growing. If it is too hot or
too cold or too dry the plant is not growing.

"Bob F" wrote in message
Pintlar wrote:
I am having no success in getting rid of the clover in my lawn. I have
used 2 year old Clover Killer that never worked when new.
. . . . .Can anyone reccommend a tank spray type clover killer that I
could use?
I live at 5200 ft asl and have an extremely short growing season.
. . . . Also, the only 'Broadleaf Weed Killer', I have success
with I have to mix much stronger than the directions, or it does not
work at all. And then it kills the grass too. Again anyone know of a
tank spray type Broadleaf Killer that may suit me?.
. . . . in advance thanks. . charlie

Weed-b-gon works for me, but sometimes takes a couple applications. Don't
use it when it will rain in the next couple days.