Old 29-06-2011, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Ornamental knotweed

"clive" wrote in message
Hi

I'd like to get some Japanese Knotweed as an ornamental plant for the
garden.

I know people have run into difficulties if they let it get out of
control, so to forestall any problems I'd plan to grow it in a large pot,
or possibly a raised bed.

Besides making sure it doesn't set seed and pruning regularly to keep it
in check, are there any other gotchas to bear in mind?

Where are you going to source this plant?

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)