Old 29-06-2011, 06:51 PM
ZeroZero ZeroZero is offline
Registered User

Default What's vandalising my strawberries please?

I live in Herts UK.
I have two strawberry beds growing well. However I find that when I pick the strawberries a few have chunks taken out of them and many many many of the green strawberries have been disconnected at the stalk and simply are found lying on the floor. They are not eaten simply cut or dropped from the plant. Watering is not a problem.
I do have greyt squirrels raiding my birdtable

Does anyone know for sure what is damaging my stawberries and cutting them off?

thanks

Zero