Old 29-06-2011, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rajinder Nijjhar Rajinder Nijjhar is offline

Default Carpets on allotments or no carpets?

Hi,

Our Council does not encourage people to use carpets for weed killing and
want us to buy the black sheet instead.

Some one has bought it and he has to put weights to prevent it from flying
away.

Carpets do not let the soil dry quick and it is a better week killer than he
black sheet.

Just wants to know why these Councils do not let us do what we think is best
but force their wills.

--
Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy,

Holy spirit = common sense = spirit of Man,
Holy Spirit = Extra Ordinary Sense = Spirit of God
Holy spirit shatters the fetters of the Letter, Holy Books.
No christ or satguru in your heart; no Gospel.
For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit: -
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
URL:http://www.youtube.com/user/nijjhar1
Produced over 2150 Youtube Videos; channel nijjhar1.

Here is my list of Playlists on Youtube. Any body prepared to help in the
Promotion of Gospel, let him join hands please.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...r/playlist.htm