Old 29-06-2011, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Anyone have the flying ants invasion yesterday?

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:00:31 +0100, "Mentalguy2k8"
wrote:

Quite a few here on the South Coast yesterday afternoon, but nothing like as
many as last year, thankfully.

I haven't seen any this year. It's usually quite interesting to watch
so I don't try to kill them. I suppose that makes me a bit odd!

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Planner Software www.NPSL1.com