Old 30-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Doghouse Riley's Avatar
Doghouse Riley Doghouse Riley is offline
Registered User

There's a lot you can do with a garden of that size.
Ours is very similar, about 90ft by less than 30ft. In that we've a 26ft garage, a large and small patio, a 9ftX 12ft koi pool with a rockery and waterfall (the filters are in a dedicated room at the back of the garage), an 8ftX6ft shed and a 9ftX9ft Japanese tea house with a 12ftX12ft roof.
Our planting consists of azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dahlias fuchsias, several wisterias, a lot of roses in pots several grasses, four fruit trees in tubs and an almond tree in a central bed and a lot of bamboo, but it doesn't look too crowded. With no bedding plants and the lawn edged with pavers for ease of mnowing it's a low maintenance garden.

I did all the hard landscaping myself, including making the 4' 6" lamps, the 6' pogada (they're concrete) and the tea house and shed, most of it 25 years ago.
It's just about having a long term plan and tackling it a bit at a time.
Start with the bits you can see from your lounge.

Here's a tour of ours, it may give you some ideas.

YouTube - ‪Our Garden, April 2011‬‏
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners!
I don't like 'em myself! They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them on long winter evenings."