Old 30-06-2011, 11:23 PM
snowlisa snowlisa is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drobium View Post
I'd keep it to a theme rather than mixing everything up too much.
Say three standard roses in a triangle formation, seperated by a low hedge of lavender (roses and lavender go amazingly well together!)
And then plant the taller Hybrid Teas near the back and maybe some small patio roses for the front?
Maybe something like this?

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...antingplan.jpg

Excuse my drawing and measurements i had to do it in my head lol!
Thanks veru much for your input and your super drawing. I will certainly consider your layout for my new bed.