Old 01-07-2011, 01:37 PM
islaygardener islaygardener is offline
Registered User

Location: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hill View Post
If you are going to visit Wales then a visit to this site is advised
Gardens in Wales | GardenVisit.com, the garden landscape guide

If anyone is wondering I can still post, but google won't let me pick
up live posts, I am now geting the "Digest" but it is a couple of days
behind, once I open I message I can access the site but not the new
posts, so this evening I can get posts up to Jun 28, 11:06 pm
David Hill
Thanks , Dave - I found that sight and it's very useful. Just enquired about hiring a motorhome for my tour in September but will be cheaper to use my own car and stay in hotels. Really looking forward to going.