Old 01-07-2011, 01:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Queer Zucchini ?

Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
In article , "Snag"
wrote:

I'm startin' to wonder f I got a batch of gay zucchini seeds . The
flowers are all male ... so far .

That happened to me for years. Seemed reasonable to me, since I hang
out with so many gay guys, but it was still frustrating.

I'm trying again this year, hoping that my (bad) luck with women will
give my garden a skip this year so I can have some summer squash.

Priscilla

I found some female blossoms on one plant yesterday ... the rest can't be
far behind . The only way I really like 'em is in stir fry ... with ginger
sauce .

--
Snag
Learning keeps