Old 01-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
But what does "maintain" mean? Trees grow. As long as they are healthy and not a danger, does anyone have a right to TV reception?
It is a protected service, but that is usually taken to mean against electrical/RF noise. A new warehouse caused severe ghosting on TV reception in our local town and I believe the developers ended up having to install Free-sat for everyone affected. That of course may be the cheapest solution for the tree owners, rather than pruning them.