Old 02-07-2011, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Rural Irrigation/Remote Faucets Methods ??

"Nad R" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Nad R" wrote in message

However I did state that I tend to use a soaker hose that I do not raise
the tail of the hose. The sprayer does not work very good because it
does
lack pressure.

If you have low water pressure, I can recommend these:
http://www.greenharvest.com.au/tools...kler_prod.html

The spiky little head in the middle is like a small basket that wobbles.
The wobble action throws the spay quite wide even if the pressure is
woeful.
Here's another variant:
http://www.wobble-tee.com.au/

That is something I did not believe existed.

Given that Australia is the driest inhabited continent, we tend to have a
LOT of solutions to water problems. Also given that our population is
sparse in comparison to other lands, those solutions tend to be low tech as
the support networks aren't there for professionals to make a motza out of
support.