Old 01-07-2011, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Council Tree cutting question

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 20:54:09 +0000, Granity
wrote:

kay;928737 Wrote:
But what does "maintain" mean? Trees grow. As long as they are healthy
and not a danger, *does anyone have a right to TV reception?*

It is a protected service, but that is usually taken to mean against
electrical/RF noise. A new warehouse caused severe ghosting on TV
reception in our local town and I believe the developers ended up having
to install Free-sat for everyone affected. That of course may be the
cheapest solution for the tree owners, rather than pruning them.

I find that in most cases, trees are more interesting to watch than
TV.