Old 02-07-2011, 05:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Rural Irrigation/Remote Faucets Methods ??

Nad R wrote:
"Bob F" wrote:
Nad R wrote:
Michigan is not like California, fresh water is cheap and plentiful
here. The reason people do not like Michigan is the long cold
winters.

I don't like Michigan because of the climate. Hot and humid summers,
cold winters.

I like the change. I will watch the fireworks from a friends boat on
Lake St Clair on the 4th. Happy 4th of July

I spent many many hours on Lake St Clair when I grew up. One of those Michigan
weather memories - Deciding it was time to let go of the water ski rope because
I was gettting too hot.

Another memory - Not having to parallel park during my drivers test because
there was no place in town to do it - snowbanks filled them all up.