Old 03-07-2011, 09:22 AM
jmljls jmljls is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric L View Post
Hi
Thanks for that. I had on another look spotted the keyway after removing some muck build up. I suspected also that those two holes might be a clue.
NOW THE HARD BIT !!!
Hi, I'm new here and saw this old posting.
Have you been successful removing the friction disc?
I've got a old Hayter Harrier (mk 2) and have got the same problem. I found the 2 holes and put a couple bolts through them to try to pull the disc off. Used heat and WD40 but nothing moved as yet. I'm a bit reluctant to bash the thing as I don't want to bend the shaft. Any suggestions?