Old 03-07-2011, 04:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Critical Feeding V Organics, Microbes & better Soil Management

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

On Jul 1, 5:33*pm, Derald wrote:
VickyN wrote:
I'd be very interested in hearing the thoughts of some of you here...
thank you for reading.

* * * * I'm wondering what your socio-political proselytizing has to do
with
gardening and what happened, and when, to transform topical discussion
forums
into soapboxes from which legions of insecure, ignorant, slogan-quoting
koolaid-drinking, jerkoff with an Internet connection relentlessly predict
apocalypse day-after-tomorrow.

Lost in admiration of your command of epithets, as well as your tunnel
vision; your politically-induced blindness to the realities of what
was once a democracy, but which is now rapidly careening toward
plutocracy.

HB

Pretty much my take, but I would have thrown in some Anglo-Saxon
invectives.
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/