Old 03-07-2011, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Grumble...grumble...

Just went for a nostalgic look at our old allotment.

I was far too honest and told the coucil that we were away over winter on a
world tour.
They said we couldn't keep the allotment as there was a long waiting list.

Surprise, surprise, there is no indication that the plot has been touched
since we cleared it last autumn.

I have written to the coucil requesting that they reasign the plot to us.

We shall see; even if we do get it back we have lost much of this year's
growing season.

Therefore.

Grumble...grumble...grumble....

On a positive note the coucil have planted a load of cherry trees alongside
the road and the tiny fruits are wonderful :-)

Cheers

Dave R

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder