Old 04-07-2011, 06:30 AM posted to sci.bio.misc,sci.bio.botany,sci.environment
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_] Archimedes Plutonium[_2_] is offline

Default stories about my cats and horses #26

I forgotten I had numbered these stories, so this one must be #26.

Anyway, today had a great laugh over one of my tomcats. My two
tomcats are bothered and harrassed by a neighborhood tomcat who
is interested in the sisters of my tomcats.

My tomcats are not up to fighting, and I do not blame them and I
personally chase away any intruding tomcats.

But a fiercesome tomcat is lately been coming around, scaring away all
the males.

And as I was coming home tonight I happened to glance on top of the
roof of the house was one of my tomcats. I evidently found the ladder
that is secured to the house and is able to climb it easily and alight
on top of the roof.

So I guess my tomcat was scouting the neighborhood for that vicious
tomcat.

Ducks and Goose:

Reporting on my two ducks and goose. They are low maintenance, for I
only need to feed them once daily and change the water every other
day.

I wonder how they endure the mosquitoes? Whether they eat them?