Old 04-07-2011, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ride on Mower

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:51:39 +0100, wrote:

If you can get red diesel in small quantities.

I just took a jerry can down to the local garage and signed the book
saying what I wanted it for (small diesel gen set). But then we are
remote and rural not urban...

That garage is in the process of being redeveloped, I hope they keep
the red pump. If not there is another garage but not sure if they
have red. Failing that if I approached many of the local farmers with
a crisp £20 note they'd let me have 20l from their tank. I should
imagine red is about 60 to 70p/l ATM.

--
Cheers
Dave.