Old 05-07-2011, 09:57 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening,alt.home.repair
Paul - xxx Paul - xxx is offline

Default Steel shed ventilation

john brook wrote:

We have a sheet steel garden shed, and with any sun at all it gets
unbearably hot inside.

We put up polystryene slabs under the roof, but that was to stop the
condensation dripping down inside in the winter. It does not help
with the problem of the shed getting too hot.

Grateful for any suggestions as to best how to keep it cooler in this
warm weather, please.

Trying to cut out holes in that tin sheeting would I guess be a
difficult task, and I've no idea if it would be of much help? Thanks
for any advice.

Maybe this sort of thing, couple near the roof line, a couple near the
floor .. ebay number 310329876456

Or a length of 130534194440 under the eaves etc

or a shed-load of drilled holes ..

--
Paul - xxx